Friday, February 3, 2012

Ooh So Sour

I don't like Ohio or Urban Meyer so the rest of this post is going to pain me a little.The B1G is filled with sore losers and whiners. This story about Wisconsin crying about Meyer's dirty recruiting really bothers me. Look, I want the Big Ten to compete and do things with class and dignity but any talk of a "gentlemen"s agreement" about not recruiting verbal commits is BS. I'm all for painting Meyer the villain but calling kids committed elsewhere is simply doing your due diligence. I assume Meyer is also using negative recruiting tactics which is what it is, a choice to be kind of a dick to try to get ahead. I have a difficult time believing Brett Beliema is anything but a giant dbagb on the recruiting trail.It all sounds like sour grapes to me.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2012-02-02/urban-meyer-negative-recruiting-ohio-state-bret-bielema-upset

Zach, i have to post from the IPad while I'm on the road so I need you to edit links and such for me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment