Friday, September 21, 2012

Michigan State vs. Eastern Michigan Prediction

Normally I would have no problem playing EMU.  But this Saturday I want to demolish them.  I want Bell to run for 250 Yards and 5 Touchdowns. And after every one of the touchdowns.  I want him to point to Mike Hart and do this.

http://tvwwrestling2.webs.com/photos/dx-suck-it-vip-blog-com-554147589119392_small.jpg 

Call me a littler brother, whatever.  Fuck Mike Hart.  Outside of that, I have had a lot of fun in Ypsilanti.  Of course the game is in East Lansing, so I assume, I hope, that Hart will be booed loudly and audibly over the TV. 

OFFENSE:  Ugh, where to begin.  Right now, MSU is missing what Fou Fonoti can do as a right tackle.  With that, MSU needs to buck up on the offensive line and and push the Eagles around.   Maxwell needs to continue to make passes on his receivers and those receivers needs to CATCH THE BALL.  It is as simple as that.  MSU needs a confidence booster on offense.  Of course, the last time we had one those nothing good happened the next week.  I will state this again, MSU is missing Fou Fonoti already. However, I expect Bell to establish himself early and Maxwell to work passes from all angles.  The offense should stay in even after the game is over to get the extra reps.

DEFENSE:  In this game, MSU needs to shut it down.  Adams and Dennard will be a factor as EMU will need to pass to keep pace early in this game.  Gholston should overpower the Eagles offensive line and feed in the backfield (I might need this to happen to protect my psyche for the rest of the season.)  With Adams and Dennard laying a blanket in the secondary a defensive touchdown looms large in this game.

PREDICTION:  This game should see the Spartan offense play with a lot of fire.  Along with that, there will be perfect execution in this game.  The Spartan team needs to play with a purpose on both sides of the ball and it will.  Of course this is a short prediction because of the score I think will happen 45-6 MSU.

2 comments:

  1. Mike Hart owned MSU. I now hope EMU rushes for 200 yards. Mike Hart is the man.

    ReplyDelete