Monday, September 12, 2011

By Joy or Beer, I was Drunk

And I mean drunk.

That was fun.  I've only watched the game in one delirious viewing so I have no idea what it means for the season or if Michigan and Notre Dame are any good or if the defense has improved at all or if this offense will properly utilize Denard.  I only know one thing; I love football. 


You know that song "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"  Is that what it feels like for fans of opposing teams to watch Denard? 

Some not Michigan related things:

MSU's defense put on a show.  I watched none of that game so Tbone will have to fill us in on the details.

PSU got beat by the Crimson Tide in about the fashion I expected.  They are going to compete in the Leaders division and could still even win it.  What take away from that game?  Alabama is good. 

Trent Dilfer is the best color guy on television and it's not even close.  (He did the 2nd game of the Monday night doubleheader on ESPN)

4 comments:

  1. id rather have cousins then denard. thats the truth. dont you wish YOUR girlfriend was hot like mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousins is very good and can be well described as solid.

    Denard is something unseen before, he is electrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never seen before: pat white. vince young. michael vick. marcus vick.

    ReplyDelete