Saturday, September 3, 2011

To Re-Crap I Mean Re-Cap

I dont have much to say about this game other than I was very underwhelmed.  Maybe I just expected it to be blow out like Wiscy-UNLV style. The offensive line looked bad, the defensive line looked bad.  The linebackers looked good.  Bullough was very active.  The running game was meh. Though Baker's YPC was good, and no one was injured.

BJ Cunningham was a beast, our passing game is very good. 

The secondary looked solid.  Johnny Adams was very active.  Mitchell White had some penalties.

And penalties are the story of the game. We had a lot on both sides of the ball.  I guess that's why you play teams like YSU in the first game.  Hopefully we get it together for next week because FAU would have beat us last night.  

1-0

1 comment:

  1. also, I should note that Arthur Ray Jr. started at left guard in place of Joel Foreman after batting cancer the last 3 years. He was part of Dantonio's first class his story is heart warming.

    ReplyDelete