Friday, September 16, 2011

Tomato Can

My esteemed blogging buddy is making movie references, blowing minds and altogether establishing himself as a blogging legend.

I, on the other hand, lament the passing of the annual "Michigan crushes Irish dreams" week. 

We move on to to play Eastern Michigan.  Losing to EMU would be the worst loss in Michigan history.  I know the weight of that statement.  I am fully aware of that Michigan lost to these guys just a few years ago.  Obligatory video follows.



You know you like that sax.  You were swaying to the beat, I caught you.

Anyway, here's 3 things:

1) Don't get hurt Denard
2) Shut down EMU's running game (or I'll be looking at predicting a loss next week versus SDSU)
3) Play reserves, get those banged up guys some rest

There isn't a whole lot else to look at when you play a tomato can.  Sorry Eastern fans, you're really bad.

33-6

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 33-6 was also the score of the game I coached today. We got shellacked. I think they felt bad for us and took it easy on us in the 2nd half. I'm hoping that's about what happens this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. But it could have been worse. You could have been the high school team who was down 29-0 before they even had 1 offensive play. Brutal!

    http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Arkansas-power-leads-team-29-0-before-it-can-tou?urn=highschool-wp5870

    ReplyDelete