Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Housekeeping

Pat did not want to mention the background change.  He is still hung up on this whole Will Gholston thing.  So I will go ahead and point out the obvious, and the stuff that has been mentioned previously.  Pat and I bet the background.  We, so far, have only settled on the MSUum football game.  So I hope everyone enjoys Joel Foreman and the Paul Bunyan trophy.  I do not think it will be back in the Ann Arbor anytime soon.  East Lansing is a little more Paul Bunyan country anyway. 

After a few weeks I will revert to a a more school neutral photo. 

Coming up tomorrow?  Some thoughts on the Wisconsin game.  Early thought?  I do not feel good about this. 

2 comments:

  1. No prediction for the big Wisky game?

    I think I know quite a bit about Michigan State at this point but I'm still pretty unsure about Wisconsin. This will be a telling sign as to just how good they are. If they pound the Spartans, they are a legit national title contender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all in due time my friend, all in due time... (like in 15 minutes)

    ReplyDelete