Monday, October 17, 2011

Images of game day



Tom Izzo.  the zoom on my phone isnt that great.  the neat part about the seats is that all the bball recruits hang out there before the game.  


I have good seats.  this is a pretty good image.  Im pretty sure Dion Sims false starts in about 15 seconds here.


The girls that sit behind me are absolute maniacs.  They're fun.


Michigan fan and his lady.  They had the same jeans on.  He had neon green shows.  Was also telling his girlfriend how he shoved a  female MSU fan into some bushes.  His girlfriend laughed.  They were drunk/unhappy. 
Some other fun things from the game. The two people in front of me were a father and a son.  The dad was in this mid to late 30s and a Michigan fan.  The son was about 14 and a Spartan fan.  Needless to say the son was loving sitting in front of me. 

A student from MSU kicked a 35 yard field goal into the wind to win a GMC Arcadia.  A car valued at about 32k.  He absolutely drilled it too.  that was pretty neat. 

If I get onto my facebook, I can upload some more pictures.

I really enjoy tailgating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment